- Privacy Statement
- We take protecting our customer's information seriously, we do not sell mailing lists containing a customer's name, address, telephone number or email addresses.
- We do not gather nor track your information
- Orders are processed by a third party credit card processing provider (PayPal) or (Stripe).
- Information collected on this website is limited to the following: mailing address/shipping address). All customers are strongly advised to delete cookies after entering personal information on any website. Websites do store cookies, that is why we strongly advise you for your own protection to delete your history, cookies and password login information periodiocally
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website (www.beezafrocentric.com). What We Do with Collected Information (Beez Afrocentric Clothing & Accessories) does keep their customer's name and email address for email announcements; returns that will contain the customers' name and email addresses. Other information that can be collected on our site...information about a gift/order for someone else; where their information will be stored on the site. Gift card registration will also contain the customer's name and will be kept on the site.
- Information is and will only be used to complete your order, send an announcement about our products. Your name, email is not sold to any third party company.
- Marketing purposes, only First name of the customer, the city and the product purchased will be shown on our site...no personal information such as a physical address, email, credit card information is not shown in any marketing features on our site.
- Security Issues via our Site, PayPal and Stripe use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. To protect from fraudulent unauthorized use of a credit/debit card; the end user must provide the correct billing address in its entirety in order to process an order. Safeguards are in place to prevent fraudulent orders.
- However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping. Because your computer and passwords are ultimately protected by you and your password(s), much of your information security is up to you (the user). Users should always log out when completing their transactions.
- There will never be a need for Beez Afrocentric to send their customers an email requesting sensitive information, if you should receive such an email from our email address...please contact us right away, and consider this type of email as SPAM or FRAUDULENT...DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS THAT USE OUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR THE NAME OF THE PERSON WITH THE COMPANY, IN THE EVENT THIS SHOULD HAPPEN, CALL US IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT WE HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL. Again, the occurrence for us to send you any correspondence with a link will be very rare to non-existent. Our interaction with the customer (user) is to correspond about your order, we will not ask for personal information through email transmission. Email to you the customer will be to confirm or discuss information concerning your order.
- This site is operated by beezafrocentric.com. You may notice throughout the site that terms are used such as "we" "us" or "our". refers to beezafrocentric.com maintains this website including photos, tools, services from our site to you, the end user and will be conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated here.
- BE MINDFUL OF EMAILS USING OUR EMAIL ADDRESS, LINK TO OUR SITE OR TELEPHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT YOU FOR INFORMATION. IN THE EVENT THAT WE NEED TO CONTACT YOU WILL SOLELY BE REGARDING AN ORDER THAT YOU HAVE PLACED ON OUR SITE, WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL TO ASK YOU TO CONFIRM/VERIFY ANY INFORMATION, CLICK ON ANY LINKS. AGAIN IF YOU RECEIVE SUCH AN EMAIL KINDLY FORWARD THE EMAIL TO US FOR INVESTIGATION, AND DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL UNTIL YOU HAVE VERIFIED THIS AS COMING FROM THE COMPANY YOU ARE DOING BUSINESS WITH.
Updated: May 25, 2018